A birthday party is a very special occasion, and Harpeth School of Gymnastics in Franklin would like to make it a memorable party for you, your child, and your guests!
Harpeth School of Gymnastics birthday parties are hosted on Saturday afternoons and last 1-1/2 hours. One full hour of gymnastics fun, games, and relays is directed by venue coaches. The remaining thirty minutes are set aside for you to serve refreshments and open presents in the venue’s bright and clean party room. Your time will also allow for 10 minutes prior for set up.
What’s Included With a Harpeth School of Gymnastics Birthday Party?
The Harpeth School of Gymnastics offers three party packages:
Mommy and Me Parties (18 months to 3 years)
- This smaller party size allows us to safely accommodate your smallest party guests while allowing a parent or adult helper to participate on the gymnastics floor.
- Your little gymnasts will be entertained with fun and challenging maneuvers, games, and obstacles.
- Coaches make the experience safe while also bringing high energy enthusiasm and joy to your party.
- Up to 8 children
Preschool Gymnastics Parties (Ages 3-4)
- An enjoyable party for children and parents alike.
- This party structure is perfect for children preschool ages 3-4 years who can follow instructions independently and navigate obstacles with the assistance of our coaches.
- Parents can drop their children off or sit back, relax, and enjoy observing their children as they try their hand at gymnastics, games, and relay races in the gym.
- The venue handles the entertaining and even the clean up.
- Up to 10 children
Big Kid Gymnastics Parties (Ages 5+)
- Children 5 and up are able to participate in a wide range of obstacles, gymnastic instruction, relays and games with coaches providing assistance and guidance for maximum fun and safety.
- Parents can drop their children off or sit back, relax, and enjoy observing their children as they try their hand at a variety of challenges.
- The venue handles the entertaining and the clean up, too!
- Up to 15 children.
All packages include the following:
- Exclusive 1.5 Hour use of the facilities
- 1 hour of guided gymnastics fun, games & relays with professional coaches
- 30 minutes for refreshments & presents in the party room
- T-shirt and medal for the birthday child
- Entertainment and clean-up
- A refrigerator is available during your reserved party time to store cake and refreshments prior to serving.
Things to Note
Items to consider bringing:
- Decorations for the party room if desired
- Any cake or refreshments you wish to serve.
- Food serving supplies – napkins, plates, cups, utensils, cutters and servers, etc.
- Only parents of the birthday child may enter the gym floor to take pictures provided they have completed a signed waiver.
- All additional family members, guests, their guardians, and any siblings not participating in guided games may not enter the gymnastics floor.
- All participating children and adults must have a signed waiver completed prior to entering the gym area.
- This facility is not required to be licensed by the state as a childcare facility.
How Much Does it Cost?
- $240 for members
- $285 for non-members
- $7 for each additional child above the package maximum
How do I Book?
Complete the venue’s reservation form and drop it off at the office.
About Harpeth School of Gymnastics
Harpeth Gymnastics believes that all children have immeasurable worth and value inherent because they are God’s creation. The goal at Harpeth Gymnastics is to give the same top quality instruction to each student regardless of ability. By creating an environment where each child feels valued, confidence and self-worth will be gained, as well as gymnastics development. This is the standard by which they measure success.
Stumped on which venue to pick for your kid’s next birthday party? Don’t miss our birthday party venue selection tips and suggestions to make planning a piece of cake. And you can find great deals on birthday party supplies for your party here.