Host your child’s next birthday party at Honeysuckle Hill Farm in Springfield, Tennessee, just outside of Nashville.
What’s Included With a Honeysuckle Hill Farm Birthday Party?
A Honeysuckle party package includes access to the following activities for all guests:
- Country Music Corn Maze
- Pumpkin Patch
- Petting Farm
- Cow Train
- Pumpkin Train
- Jumping Pillow
- Little Rascal Ziplines
- Cornado Swing
- Miner’s Mountain 100 ft Slide,
- Tree House Village
- Ball Zone
- Tiny Town
- Sand Pit
- Tractor Playground
- Hillbilly Pig Races
- & MUCH MORE!
Other features of their party package:
- Two picnic tables will be reserved for TWO hours in our covered Party Pavilion
- Bring you own cake and/or cupcakes (coolers and other outside food are not allowed)
How Much Does it Cost?
- $20.95 per person for 20+ guests
- $100 non-refundable reservation fee required
How do I Book?
Book online here.
Things to Note
- Saturdays and Sundays only
- Children under 2 are free
- Check dates and times for availability here.
- Birthday parties must be pre-paid to reserve your date and time.
About Honeysuckle Hill Farm
Honeysuckle Hill Farm is an agritourism destination located in Springfield, TN. The farm hosts Middle Tennessee’s Largest outdoor Halloween attraction. Since opening, they have added the Scream Creek Haunted Attractions, Nashville’s Music City Corn Maze, and the Zipline Adventure Park. Honeysuckle Hill Farm now covers 200 acres and is a great birthday party place for to celebrate your son or daughter.
Unsure how to pick a venue for your kid’s next birthday party? Don’t miss our birthday party venue selection tips and suggestions to make planning a piece of cake. And you can find great deals on birthday party supplies for your party here.