A Nashville Gymnastics Training Center birthday party in Nashville, Tennessee is a great way to celebrate your kid’s next birthday.
What’s Included With a Nashville Gymnastics Training Center Birthday Party?
Here’s what to expect the day of your party:
- You will have one hour in the gym and 30 minutes in the party room.
- Nashville Gymnastics Training offers a party starting every hour, which means that our parties overlap. However, you will still be alone during your designated gym time and party room time
- When you arrive, there will be another party finishing up in the gym.
- This party will be in the party room for 30 minutes while your party is in the gym.
- You will bring your party supplies back to a designated area near the party room.
- During your party, the parents are welcome to hang out in the lobby, gym, or upstairs, which you will have to yourself while your party is in the gym.
- As soon as our clean-up/set-up staff member finishes cleaning up from the party before you, they will set up for your party. There will always be at least 15 minutes to set up for your party (around 45 minutes after your party begins).
Things to Note
- Plan on arriving no earlier than 15 minutes before the start of your party as you won’t be able to set up until after your party begins.
- 30 minutes goes by quickly! You don’t want to feel rushed or stressed out during your time in the party room. So just plan accordingly, knowing how much time there will be to set up, and how much time you have once in the room.
How Much Does it Cost?
- $275 for members (up to 10 children)
- $300 for non-members (up to 10 children)
How do I Book?
After deciding which date and time slot you would like to sign up for, please click here to register and fill out all the necessary information.
About Nashville Gymnastics Training Center
Nashville Gymnastics Training Center acknowledges the unique qualities of each child. Their center is committed to delivering high-quality gymnastics instruction tailored to meet the specific needs of every child. Their primary objective is fostering self-esteem and facilitating each child in achieving their highest skill potential. The center’s mission also includes imparting knowledge to children of all age groups on leading a healthy and active lifestyle. Their comprehensive program caters to various levels, starting from developmental stages to highly committed, competitive gymnasts.
Stumped on which venue to pick for your kid’s next birthday party? Don’t miss our birthday party venue selection tips and suggestions to make planning a piece of cake. And you can find great deals on birthday party supplies for your party here.