An Owl’s Hill Nature Sanctuary birthday party in Brentwood, TN is the is a great place to celebrate your kid’s next birthday outdoors and surrounded by nature.
What’s Included With an Owl’s Hill Nature Sanctuary Birthday Party?
An Owl’s Hill birthday party offer lots of fun while spending time with friends and family in the great outdoors. Kiddo’s can create a craft, explore the sanctuary on a guided hike, or just play outside.
- Total guests (Children + Adults): 20 guests
- Craft activity, hike & outdoor playtime
- Private use of our covered pavilion and available picnic tables
How Much Does it Cost?
- Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday (weekdays): $300
- Friday or Saturday (weekends): $375
How do I Book?
Fill out their form here.
Things to Note
Optional Ad ons:
- Animal Ambassador: Owl Presentation – $50
- Animal Ambassador: Reptile Presentation – $30
- After-Hours Party – $50
- Additional Guests – $15 each (maximum of 10 additional)
Birthday parties must be booked at least two (2) weeks in advance of your desired party date. Payment in full is required to reserve your date and time. Your date does not go on the birthday party calendar until payment is received.
See more details on the Owl’s Hill website here.
About Owl’s Hill Nature Sanctuary
Owl’s Hill in Bentwood, Tennessee provides a protected home for the more than 2,000 species of local flora and fauna that thrive in the hills, forests, creek, ponds and meadows of our 300-acre nature sanctuary. They are a special place for visitors of all ages to explore the great outdoors, learn about native Tennessee wildlife and connect with nature.
Unsure how to pick a venue for your kid’s next birthday party? Don’t miss our birthday party venue selection tips and suggestions to make planning a piece of cake. And you can find great deals on birthday party supplies for your party here.