United Gymnastics in Reisterstown, Maryland provides a fun, energetic, and exciting birthday party for children ages 4-14. Their parties are 1 1/2 hours of tumblin’ fun! The first hour your guests enjoy a group warm-up, movement games, and then gymnastics using our equipment – like the obstacle course, trampoline, foam pit, parachute, and more! The last 30 minutes spent in the party room are entirely up to you. You may bring decorations, cake, ice cream, or pizza. To get the most out of your playtime in the gym, their parties do not allow for time to open presents.
How to Reserve a Birthday Party
- Online party reservations must be made at least 72 hours in advance
- If you would like to book a party inside this window please call the office at 410.526.3528
When Can I schedule a Party?
- Saturdays 4:00pm and 6:00pm
- Sundays 12:00pm, 2:00pm, and 4:00pm
How Much does a Birthday Party Cost?
- Non-member: $245 for up to 15 children
- $290 for 16-25 children
- Members: Take $10.00 off above prices
- They accept Visa/MasterCard/Discover
- Full payment is due on the day of your party. *Please note that an incorrect number of RSVP’s may increase the balance due on the day of the party.
What Should My Guests Wear?
- Dress comfortably. Leotards, sweat clothes, T-shirts, and shorts are all appropriate. Avoid clothing with zippers and buttons. Bare feet are best, and long hair should be tied back. No jewelry, please.
What are my Responsibilities as a Host?
- Bring the balance of your payment with you on the day of the party.
- Arrive 15 minutes before your party is scheduled to start so you can decorate, greet guests, and meet your Party Leader.
- Please be courteous to other birthday parties scheduled on your date by arriving no earlier and leaving when your party concludes.
- Have your guests sign online registration form ahead of time. They can note in comments the name of the host family.
- Rules for a perfect party. Please follow the rules below for a fun and safe party.