An Xtreme Acro & Cheer birthday party in Rockville, Maryland is the place to host your kid’s gymnastics themed birthday party in the Washington, D.C. area. Their birthday parties are a hit for all ages!
Xtreme offers fun-filled 90 minute parties on Saturdays and Sundays. The first 60 minutes of the party allows play time around the gym – including group games, trampoline, obstacle course, rope swing and much more! The second 30 minutes allows time for you to serve refreshments (cake & ice cream, pizza, etc). For all 90 minutes of your party – the entire gym is yours! There are no other parties in the gym during your time!
Types of Parties
- An open gym party has teachers that are stationed throughout the gym and the attendees freely choose where they would like to play.
- A structured gym party has the attendees broken up into groups of eight. They are then taken around to the different stations with a little bit more instruction.
- A parkour party includes a lesson and demonstration in basic parkour agility moves in addition to either an open gym or structured party setting.
- A gymnastics party includes a gymnastics session where the instructors will teach beginner gymnastics skills to the attendees. This is in addition to either an open gym or structured party setting.
- All birthday party packages above include 90 minutes of gym time and helium balloons at each end of the birthday tables. A $50 non-refundable deposit is required to hold your spot with the balance due on the day of the party.
- Saturday parties include 1:45-3:15, 3:30-5:00 and 5:15-6:45
- Sunday parties include 1:45-3:15, 3:30-5:00 and 5:15-6:45
Call today to schedule your party, but hurry – slots are filling up quickly!
Stumped on which venue to pick for your kid’s next birthday party in the Rockville and Washington, D.C. area? Don’t miss our birthday party venue selection tips and suggestions to make planning a piece of cake. And you can find great deals on birthday party supplies for your party here.